I was trying to find time to sort out the exact design I wanted for these lampwork beads made by Leah. Leather is new to me and I wanted to have a number of colours from the beads in the leather. The Greek leather feels wonderful, and I had an Argentium Sterling Silver clasp and ends to finish it. I didn't hand make this clasp; it is from Unkamen Supplies, here.
However, I was having trouble with my idea that I wanted long lines of this leather to be seen. I didn't want too many knots in it. I worked on it in little bits of time for a number of weeks. I was a bit intimidated by using the glue (so permanent), but I finally went for it. So here is the final necklace, and I am happy with it.
Leah's beads can be found here . Check out her Etsy store for great beads.